- VeloNews: George Hincapie talking about his crash
- VeloNews: Chris Horner Stage 2 Interview
- YouTube/TdF Channel: Gert Steegman's interview
- YouTube/TdF Channel: Fabian Cancellara interview (Cancellara says that he is okay)
- Versus.com Stage 2 Videos
- VeloNews Stage 2 Highlight Video
- BBC: Stage 2 Photo Gallery
- Graham Watson Stage 2 Photo Gallery
- Casey Gibson Stage 2 Photo Gallery
- Paceline: Liz Kreutz Photos (reg req'd)
- WorldCycling.tv Gert Steegmans Interview
- WorldCycling.tv Fred Rodriguez Interview: "small roads, windy little roads... Not a good finish for a Tour de France." (collarbone is injured)
- WorldCycling.tv Fabian Cancellara Interview
- WebsterMC's photos from the finish (Flickr)
- VeloNews: Zabriskie Diaries, Pre-Stage 2
- CyclingNews Stage 2 Results
- VeloNews Stage 2 Summary
- BBC: Stage 2 Summary
- PezCyclingNews Stage 2 Report and Photos
- Bob Martin's Stage 2 by the Numbers
- VeloNews: For Steegmans it's Christmas in July (including post-race interview)
- VeloNews: Stage 2 crash leaves familiar names on the deck
- VeloNews: Stage 2 Stats
- CyclingNews Roundup: "Steegmans lights up stage one, Scare for Cancellara, Crash hits big names, McEwen not feeling good, Quinziato the first domino, Vansevenant enjoys his moment of glory, More bad luck for Cavendish, Freire persists "
- CyclingNews Roundup 2: "Zabel faulted in stage two crash, Jaksche visits the Tour"
- VeloNews: Tour Notes: Fast Freddie saved by Ti? Zabriskie tranquilo
- T-Mobile Stage 2 Report
- Discovery Channel Stage 2 Report
- Team CSC Blog: Arvesen Pays the Price (for illegal pulls)
- Team-CSC.com: Cancellara Still in Yellow in Spite of Crash
- Gerolsteiner: Heinrich Haussler steps into the breach after Förster's fall
- Carmichael Sez: Sprinting Uphill Changes Everything
- Carmichal: After the Crash
- Versus Stage 2 Diaries: Phil, Paul, Bob
- Graham Watson audio blog (discusses Discovery injuries, generosity of Boonen)
- Fabian Wegmann diary (translated from German)
- Rich Hincapie: Stage 2 Crash
- Millar Diaries: A Belgian Chapter
- Vande Velde Diary: Crash, bang, oooomph! (humorous take on Cancellara's crash)
- Discovery: "Caught in the peloton spill at 3K remaining in Monday's stage, George Hincapie sustained a slight right-knee contusion & will start Tuesday. Tomas Vaitkus suffered unstable fractures of the right thumb, which will require surgery including a plate. Vaitkus will undergo surgery this evening and will not start TDF Stage 3. All other DC riders OK. More news as available." Hincapie's brother adds, "George was right in the middle of it and could not avoid the pavement at first he thought he broke his kneecap having landed right on it but it turned out to be badly bruised with some abrasions. He is icing it tonight as there is still 3 weeks to go with very little rest. This will make for an uncomfortable few days but he should be ok."
- T-Mobile: "[Cavendish] was in the middle of it alright. Luckily the crash was not as bad as it looked. Mark has suffered bruising to his left knee and heel which took the brunt of the crash. There is also bruising elsewhere but he should be OK... was a relief to finish the stage without any serious injuries."
- CSC: Cancellara is okay, as evidenced by his post-race interview video. Schleck's elbow is sore from his separate crash.
- Lampre: CyclingNews reports Bennati was in the crash, but no update on his injuries
- Credit Agricole: Thor Hushovd got caught in the crash, but blood and bruises are par for the course for the Thunder rider.
- Lotto: VeloNews: Fast Freddie's status still uncertain. Horner: "...two guys from my team too - Leif [Hoste] and Freddy Rodriguez both crashed. Luckily I was pretty far back so I wasn't involved." McEwen's knee is bothering him from the stage 1 crash.